Consultant Leadership Recruiter at Productiva Group
Views:38 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cloud Data Architecture - IT (12-14 yrs)
Project Role :
Project Role Description :
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
Must Have Skills :
- Cloud Data Architecture, AWS, Big Data
Job Requirements :
- Presales and solution ownership of sales pursuits for AWS n data analytics related services Data on Cloud. Own end 2 end RFP or RFI or Proactive proposals, client presentations n solution workshop.
- Contribute in areas such as estimations, building PoVs, offerings development, training n capability building. Client facing role in term of running solution workshops, client visits, handled large RFP pursuits n managed multiple stakeholders.
- Exp working on AWS building solutions, RFI or RFP responses.
- AWS services such as S3, Redshift or DynamoDB, Kinesis, Glue, Kafka, AWS EMR.
- More than 2 plus yrs of exp on AWS stack .
- Good understanding of building data ware and data lake solutions, and estimations.
- AWS certifications.
- Good Analytical skills, Attitude to learn, communication skill.
- Work Exp on data transformation n analytic projects, Data Lakes, legacy DWH, Terradata, Netezza Data Mgmt tools n its applicability, Understand of Data Analytics on Cloud landscape n AWS Redshift,Glue,S3,Kinesis,Amazon EMR.
- AWS Certified preferred.
- B.E or B.Tech must, MBA preferred.
- Exp in estimations, PoVs, AWS Certified preferred