HR Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:1887 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cloud Data Analyst - AWS/GCP - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
High-Level Role Description:
- Evidence of supporting the delivery within Big Data and Cloud technologies.
- Evidence of supporting the delivery of analytical solutions preferably across regulatory programmes.
- Understanding of Big Data and Cloud tooling, capabilities, design patterns.
- Understanding the Data Requirements - work with the model development team.
- Data Analysis and Data Sourcing (identify sources, gaps, quality)
- Running working groups with site teams and regional PMs
- Provide input into strategic solution for data gaps and data quality issues
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
- Proven experience in a Data Analysis role with programming skills, Excel and data manipulation of systems interfaces
- Track record of working through the project life cycle
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to engage with stakeholders if needed whether business or technical
- Solid and flexible team working attitude
- Focussed on delivering to timelines, providing timely progress updates
- Ability to work collaboratively on-site and with remote sites
- Willingness to support and occasionally cover some Test Management activities, as required
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
- The jobholder will report in to the RCR Cloud Lead based in Bangalore
- The role involves communication with the Business and IT Delivery team, which is likely to comprise on-shore, off-shore and contract team members
- The jobholder will be based in Bangalore
- The candidate is expected to be a self-starter, and able to adapt to changing demands as the project progresses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.