Cloud Architect - Financial Services Setup (12-20 yrs)
Cloud Architect - Canadian Financial Services Setup
Industry : IT
Category : IT & Systems
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : The role is about driving the entire cloud strategy and blueprint at an enterprise level and serving as the primary POC for business critical cloud projects from a cloud architecture perspective.
Client Details :
Our client is a Canadian HQ financial services company and one of the largest and oldest life insurance players in the world. This role is with their Central Architecture Team based out of their Gurgaon CoE.
- Driving digital transformation by designing patterns for multi-cloud services
- Defining cloud architecture blueprint
- Owning end-to-end projects as a cloud architect and serving as the primary POC (from a cloud architecture perspective) for any given project under your purview
- Architecting solutions for integrating applications into cloud infrastructure
- Defining approach to migrate on-premise applications to cloud
- Collaborating with domestic and international stakeholders in the Cloud CoE
- Experience as a cloud architect in any major public clouds with preferred experience in AWS
- Demonstrated history of leading enterprise grade cloud native projects
- Strong understanding of migrating on prem applications into cloud, architecting cloud native applications and integrating existing applications into cloud infra
- Past experiences in the BFSI industry would be highly preferred
Job Offer :
- Senior leadership opportunity with a large MNC of repute
- Collaborating with global stakeholders and driving enterprise grade strategy
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.