Assistant Manager at Clix Capital
Views:451 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Clix Capital - Manager - Legal - Home Finance/Mortgage (3-8 yrs)
Clix Capital is looking for a Legal Manager:
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Providing assistance in proposed mortgage in Equitable Mortgage and Registered Mortgage cases for various kinds of properties
- Preparing Registered Mortgaged Deed based on the category of properties
- To assist management in formulating Legal Policy and Process Note for Mortgage.
- Rendering Legal opinion in Mortgages/HL, if required.
- Evaluating & verifying the Loan documents to create the perfect mortgage on the secured asset;
- Responding to notices of the customers, and analyzing suitable case laws to address the legal issues properly.
- Conducting legal research to update the management on latest case laws.
- The verification of title documents with respect to the genuineness thereof with concerned SRO.
- Managing Legal Agency/Firm empanelment process PAN India and their timely review and renewals.
- To conduct Legal Due Diligence to take over (securitization) the portfolio of other lending institutions.
- Observations on TSR received from empaneled lawyers
- Resolution of queries / suggestion for docs required from legal perspective.
- Performing other activities such as drafting and vetting of various Agreements/documents such as Deed of Hypothecation, Pari Passu documents, & MOE to create mortgage/MODT, Mortgage Deed for simple mortgage and Owners Declaration etc.
- Drafting various NOCs, Indemnity Bonds, Declarations and Affidavits, Application, Letters as per the requirement
- Closure of TSR from empaneled lawyers
- Empanelment of new firms for TSR, if required
Company's Overview :
- In 2016, a consortium backed by ex-GE Capital India leadership - Mr. Pramod Bhasin, Mr. Anil Chawla and AION Capital Partners (a Private Equity Fund) acquired 100% of GECSI and GE Money and rebranded as Clix Capital
- CLIX- VISION To become the market-leading Non-Bank Finance Company in India focused on Corporate, SME, and Consumer Lending space with deep domain expertise, and built upon the foundations of industrial strength processes, great analytics, innovation, world-class risk management practices, and a technology-enabled platform to deliver unparalleled service excellence