Clinical Statistical Programming Role - Pharma (6-15 yrs)
We are looking for Clinical Statistical programmers for our Pharma Client.
Minimum 6 to 15 years of Years (Relevant experience in Clinical Stats)
SDTM Programming - 6.5 Years relevant
ADAM Programming - 6.5 Years relevant
CDSIC/ CDASH/ CDARS experience
Statistical Trial Analysis :
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans.
- Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the data analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to SAS programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
- Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
- Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
- Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.