Clinical Statistical Programmer - Pharma (5-12 yrs)
Statistical Trial Analysis :
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans.
- Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the data analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to SAS programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
- Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
- Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
- Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
Communication of Results and Inferences :
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues to write reports and communicate results.
- Responsible for assisting in the communication of study results via regulatory submissions, and manuscripts, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers.
- Assist or respond to regulatory queries working in collaboration with other statistical colleagues.
Therapeutic Area and Systems Knowledge :
- Understand relevant disease states in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
- Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable and stay informed of technology advances.
Regulatory Compliance :
- Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable Corporate, Medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes and training.
Education Qualification :
- Bachelors Degree is the minimum requirement for this role.
Salary Offered : 15+ LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.