Proprietor at AA-Consultants
Views:135 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Clinical Project Manager - Medical Industry (5-10 yrs)
Urgent Hiring || Designation: Clinical Project Manager || Location: Delhi || Budget: Upto 25 LPA
Job opening at a leading Medical Company based in Delhi.
Company: Medical Industry
Designation: Clinical Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage clinical systems & access management
- Maintain study databases (CTMS, IWRS, EDC etc.)
- Manage study documents and support eTMF management
- Support study team in data review and support activities.
- Track and follow up with CRAs for outstanding issues
- Support in generating the study specific reports.
- Manage internal/external communications
- Assist in ensuring training compliance for study teams
- Manage study payments (Site and Vendor)
- Follow up with CRA for resolution of the outstanding issues/action items related to assigned tasks.
- Assist the Lead for any study specific data review related tasks.
- Draft and send study specific reports as per the study team instructions.
- Perform study system set up on new awarded studies, system compliance management
- Investigator Payments management: Review EDC, Contract and generate cover letter or Proforma invoice for payment generation
- Perform Invoice QC a and coordinate with Project Manager for payment approval
- Perform payment reconciliation during the study conduct through study close out
- Participate in process improvement opportunities and assist with the implementation of revised processes and procedures.
- Assist in the document management including document template creation, review, processing
- Provide administrative and technical support to internal departments and teams as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.