Founder & CEO at Climate Connect Limited
Views:3219 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Climate Connect - Business Research Analyst (2-5 yrs)
RCC Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd is a small KPO specializing in providing outsourcing solutions to start-ups and clean-tech companies in US and Europe. Team members are based in Delhi (India), Pune (India), London (UK) and Shanghai (China). Customers are in USA, Canada and Europe.
RCC Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd is looking for an Investment Research Analyst to work on a project for a UK based client. The work will involve
- Conduct research (Secondary) using relevant and qualified sources
- Conduct data analysis to support research requests provided by the client
- Extensive company valuation involving approaches such as DCF, DDM, Trading and transaction multiples, EVA etc
- Extensive report-writing including company profiles, earning notes, quarterly updates, initiating coverage reports, sector reports, newsletters technology primers, Flash notes, Theme-based reports etc
- Clarify request objectives with manager/group manager, as well as with requestors, ensuring superior customer service standards throughout all interactions
- Structure deliverables as per client's need
- Identify practical, timely and sometimes innovative research approaches; as needed
- Evaluate data quality/accuracy before each delivery
- Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls and even conducting management interviews
- Handling adhoc research requests as per client requirements
- 2-5 years experience in analyzing sectors while identifying factors like key growth drivers challenges etc.
- Strong knowledge of finance analysis, strategic analysis, peer comparison, future growth prospects, key growth areas, etc
- Strong knowledge of start-up valuation techniques and approaches
- Top notch analytical and communication skills, especially report writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and delivery schedules
- Self starter and ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be willing to work in a start-up and small company environment (non negotiable)
Qualification: MBA from a top university in India
Location: New Delhi, India
Remuneration: As per market standards in India
Application: Please send your cover letter clearing stating
(1) Salary expectations
(2) Preferred joining date and cover letter
Please do not call on phone to check status. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.