Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1116 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Client Strategy Analyst - Alternative Capital Division - Bank (1-2 yrs)
- Alternatives Capital Division oversees all institutional capital markets, capital raising, and strategy for alternative investments. The division centrally manages capital raising for all alternatives products and portfolio solutions for all institutional investors in alternatives, across private equity, credit, real estate, infrastructure, growth equity, secondaries, GP stakes, impact investing, and absolute-return strategies.
- The role of the Client Strategy Analyst is aligned to this business/division and is responsible for building and growing relationships with existing and new LPs across our Alternatives franchise.
- The Client Strategy Team operates globally but is organized regionally and is responsible for delivering the full breadth of the Bank's Alternatives products and solutions to clients and prospects of the Firm. Team members are involved in determining client, channel and region specific strategies to deepen existing relationships and broaden the Bank's LP base.
- The Analyst would also be responsible for centrally managing product campaigns, gathering data and providing analytics to enhance the fundraising process.
- The individual would be responsible for the creation of client mapping, business plans and content supporting the sales process as well as building analytical tools for tracking progress, and would be highly integral to the fundraising process.
Specific responsibilities :
- Creation and maintenance of client business plans
- Preparation of briefings and materials for client meetings
- Maintaining and distributing client meeting notes
- Coordinating and assisting with follow-ups from client meetings
- Tracking of progress with clients across campaigns
- Tracking and sharing of alternatives news from the region