Manager Delivery at eTeam Inc
Views:224 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Client Solutions Manager - Data Analytics - IT/Analytics Firm (5-8 yrs)
- Analyse large volumes of data and identify trends to proactively deliver insights about partner performance around critical business metrics, and suggest improvements.
- Perform root cause analyses on key problem areas and come up with innovative ideas to mitigate risk and drive growth.
- Hustle and come up with innovative solutions to fill any emerging gaps in goals achievement
- Serve as a data expert to successfully support operational needs of various strategic programs.
- Work with local and global teams within and outside Media Community development team to solve data-focused problems and develop solutions
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally and effectively collaborate in developing new strategic go-to-market initiatives
- Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with very large sets of data, pulling in relevant team members to address identified - and sometimes undiscovered problem statements.
- Hands on experience on programming languages such as like SQL, Hive, Python and/or R.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau desktop and Tableau server, Power BI and data analysis tools like Advanced Excel, VBA, Alteryx, etc
- Apply and advise on state-of-the-art advanced analytics and quantitative tools to derive business insights and solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated ability and passion for learning complex tools and technologies.
- Discernible communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of audiences, at all levels
- Experience of having worked in large, fast-moving cross-functional environments
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Presentation experience - building & delivering leadership presentations
- High-value personal qualities including critical thinking and creative problem- solving skills; an ability to influence and work in teams; resourcefulness; tenacity; independent thought leader; self-confident, etc.
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Quantitative social sciences or related field
- 5-8 years of professional work experience with a reputed Analytics firm.
Please do revert with your updated CV or call 9845370465 to discuss further.
Manager Delivery - Domestic Staffing (Product Vertical)
eTeam Inc - ACCCELERATED HIRES
Cell Phone: +91-9845370465