Client Services Role - Securitized Products (3-14 yrs)
We are hiring for a leading MNC in Banking domain for Mumbai Location.
The role is open at various levels.
Experience Range : 3-13 yrs.
Location : Mumbai.
Working Time : EMEA time.
- This business is responsible for a broad portfolio of conventional debt and securitization transactions and service teams are required to engage directly with transaction parties supporting the administration of structured and non-structured debt issuances in accordance with the contractual terms.
- This role is exciting and broad ranging: the successful candidate will have extensive interaction across the transaction value chain and will be a critical component of the end to end service delivery to the client on a day to day basis ensuring all requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Duties will include processing client transactions and instructions, maintaining internal systems, producing reports in support of the front office to ensure the client receives the best possible service at all times.
- The successful candidate will be required to cover European working hours supporting the EMEA business
- Supporting the EMEA business across a portfolio of products and services including Debt Capital Markets bonds and programme debt, liability management, project finance, asset repackaging vehicles and escrows
- Timely completion of client & deal management system records, for record keeping, document handling and revenue management - ensuring accuracy of data at all times
- Processing and settlement of deal related transactions - including account opening, payments, investments and securities settlements
- Interacting with deal parties including swap counterparties and investors as necessary
- Monitor and reconcile client ledgers, bank ledger, fee billing, late payment claims and other operational MIS break reports, providing regular feedback to client services management on all outstanding items
- Interact daily with operations teams to support all debt servicing requirements including query management and resolution
- Timely escalation of client or operational problems to team leaders / department head as relevant
- Supporting fellow team members, team leaders and department head on an ongoing basis
- Any other duties or ad-hoc projects as required
- You will have some, but not necessarily all of the following:
- Relevant experience in a similar role in investment banking or corporate banking administration
- A good understanding of the global financial services industry, Fixed income / Debt Capital Markets/Structured Finance/Loans/Project Finance/CDO/CLO/RMBS/ABS/Syndicated loans
- Familiarity with debt capital markets transaction documentation is advantageous, but not essential
- A practical knowledge of banking operations and an understanding of SWIFT / payment processing
- Basic accounting knowledge and / or strong reconciliation skills
- Experience at interacting widely through a financial services organization
- The ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and work as part of a team as well as individually