Head TA at Vigna World
Views:360 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Client Relationship Manager - Recruitment (8-12 yrs)
At Vigna, it is our mission to help match individuals with organisations more efficiently. We turn the spotlight on candidates, and take into account the applicants personal attributes, and key criteria like aspirations and skills. We evaluate individuals on their strengths and match them to opportunities where they can have the most significant impact. Our hybrid assessment model combines the scale of computerised testing with the qualitative depth of human evaluation.
With our integrated talent matching model (ITMM), we help employers and job seekers make informed decisions.
- Customer relationship Manager will be responsible to address client requirements by engaging sourcing team and placement team internally.
- will develop a long term view of client hiring needs and help the backend team to align their efforts
- will resolve any issues at clients site which are detrimental to Vigna success.
- will advise and suggest necessary changes in deliverables to get larger share of client hiring numbers.
- will cross sale the hiring solutions to clients different business lines and SBU's.
- Develop inroads and workable relationship at client premises.
- Partner with digital marketing team to reach out to appropriate client audience via various marketing channels and help position Vigna as a brand.
- Assist and be part of pricing team to develop low cost hiring pricing models.
- Act as a brand Ambassador at client site.
- Should be able to reflect back on success and failures and course correct wherever required
- Should be able to plan and prioritize
- Should be able to operate with little assistance and work in stand alone capacity
- Should have experience of working with clients and managed the engagements on service deliverables
- Should have managed several clients at one give point of time.
- Good in business presentation and data analysis
- Should be able to articulate thoughts in structured manner
- Pleasant personality with customer service orientation
- Willing to travel if required
- Good understanding either IT or ITES or both Industry
- Should be well versed with recruitment practices in either IT or ITES industry or both
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.