Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:258 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Client Partner/Leader - IT Professional Services/Management Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
IN DEPTH EXPERIENCE IN A CLIENT FACING OR ACCOUNT LEADERSHIP ROLE/OPEN TO STAFF AUGMENTATION / IN DEPTH CLIENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN A TECHNOLOGY SERVICES ENVIRONMENT / IN DEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF BUSINESS PROBLEM, TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES DOMAIN.
ROLE OVERVIEW -
Client Leaders/Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth of the account through client engagement and delivery. The Client Partner is the end-to-end account owner responsible for overall account P&L and senior client relationships. This role requires extensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, employee growth and development. Should have top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship.
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations, and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Actively drive internal teams for delivery of the client expectations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
- Experience of leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong experience with the global service delivery model.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- MBA degree.
- In-depth understanding of business problem domain, technology and services solution domains.
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization.
- A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business.
- A strong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO relationships.
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course.
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence.
- Strong executive presence and gravitas.
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential.