Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:952 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Client Partner - Customer Success - Global Capability Center (20-25 yrs)
Our Client is looking for an experienced Client Partner to manage a wide range of programs. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of the GCC. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between clients and management for business executions.
- Ensure contracts are fulfilled and the services and products are deployed
- Understand client needs and identify business opportunities.
- Negotiate business contracts and costs with customers as needed.
- Develop customized programs to meet client needs
- Provide client consultations about company products or services.
- Develop business proposals and make product presentations for clients.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines.
- Develop account strategies to meet monthly revenue target.
- Assess potential business risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Develop business opportunities with existing clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proven experience as Client Partner
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- MBA or equivalent with 20 years of experience
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a GCC Setup
- Professional service delivery experience in a multi-national organization
- Conceptual knowledge of modern enterprise technology
- Understanding of CSAT/NPS frameworks
- Hands-on with Microsoft Office and tools