HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1973 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Client Development Role - Oil & Gas/Agriculture & Chemicals/Metals & Mining/Power & Energy (3-8 yrs)
As a member of the Client Development Hub (CDH), the candidate will work with the INO leadership on various client development efforts with a focus on Oil & Gas/Agriculture & Chemicals/Metals & Mining/Power & Energy sectors
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the regional management team to identify improvement opportunities with key clients and initiate deeper conversations around diagnostics and transformations.
- You will use your expertise in program and change management and a consultative selling approach to educate and partner with consultants and leadership, and convince client decision makers. You will also work on growing the business externally to large enterprises in all sectors and continuously expand client user groups. As part of the GEM team, you will cooperate with international & Domestic teams of colleagues and clients across industries to gain broader penetration of GEM services.
- Support the client development deliverable s such as Client development discussion, documents, Letter of Proposals and presentations. Including putting together Firms's qualifications and credentials for the relevant project; as well as tailored approach, methodology, work plan and answer for the specific client problem being discussed.
- Additionally, you will actively contribute ideas for new product development, marketing and communication initiatives, and operational improvements as well as maintain knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings, to act as key adviser both internally and externally.
- Manage and optimize the Client Development Hub knowledge repository - Submitted RFPs, EOIs, LOPs, credentials, client cases / references / certificates, CVs etc. Work with various GEM practice leaders and experts globally to enhance the repository
- The candidate should be BE. Or B.Tech with MBA degree from recognized College/University and 3-5 years of experience (post MBA).
- Deep knowledge with one of GEM sub-sectors (Oil & Gas/ Chemicals & Agriculture/Metals & Mining/or Energy & Power).
- Experience with client developments CDs, LOPs, PDs, and diagnostics is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. Ability to manage projects consistently with prompt follow through in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a wide range of professionals with close contact to Partners / Directors / Senior Managers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.