CA Team at Client Associates
Views:1554 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
Client Associates - Portfolio Analyst - Wealth (2-3 yrs)
JD : Client Associates (Portfolio Analyst -Wealth)
Experience level : 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
Location : Gurgaon
Education : MBA from a premier business school /MBA-Finance, CFA preferred, MBA Finance
About us :
- Client Associates (CA) is India's first and largest - Multi Family Office Firm- founded by Senior Private Bankers to provide a professional platform of Private Wealth Management services in India.
- Today Client Associates is recognized by private clients and the industry at large as not only the Pioneers of Family Office in India but also as one of the
- Best Team of Private Bankers- in India. Over the last decade, CA has been awarded as the best Wealth Management firm across categories :
1. Winner - Best Multi Family Office- In India at the AIWMI, India Wealth Awards 2018
2. Winner of CNBC TV-18 Best Financial Advisors Award 2015, 2014, 2012, 2009, & 2008
3. Winner of Citywealth Asian Family Office of the Year, 2011
4. Ranked 2nd by Private Banker International as the Outstanding Wealth Manager for Family Office Services Globally - 2011 &2009
Job Description :
Analyst support for the advisor/relationship team which will include:
- Generate portfolio reports of clients on monthly basis
- Analyze monthly portfolio and give recommendation to clients based on markets and proposed asset allocation
- Restructuring the portfolio according to changing market dynamics
- Coordinate with operations team on daily basis to execute transactions as per action plan
- Providing daily updates to the advisor/ relationship team on actionable/ open items and tracking/ resolving the same.
Candidate Profile :
- Should be full time MBA/PGDM, with specialization in Finance or equivalent/ B. Com - Economic Hons.
- Should have considerable skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills and be a team player.
- Should be a self-starter; focused and driven to succeed; result orientated.
- Organized and disciplined with ability to manage expectations.
- Should have the DNA for client centricity and quality.