CA Team at Client Associates
Views:3507 Applications:834 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:788
Client Associates - Analyst/Associate - Investment Banking - CFA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-4 yrs)
JD : Client Associates (Analyst/Associate - Investment Banking)
Experience level : 1-3 years of relevant industry experience
Location : Gurgaon
Education : MBA from a premier business school /MBA-Finance, CFA preferred, MBA Finance
About us :
- Client Associates (CA) is India's first and largest - Multi Family Office Firm- founded by Senior Private Bankers to provide a professional platform of Private Wealth Management services in India.
- Today Client Associates is recognized by private clients and the industry at large as not only the Pioneers of Family Office in India but also as one of the
- Best Team of Private Bankers- in India. Over the last decade, CA has been awarded as the best Wealth Management firm across categories :
1. Winner - Best Multi Family Office- In India at the AIWMI, India Wealth Awards 2018
2. Winner of CNBC TV-18 Best Financial Advisors Award 2015, 2014, 2012, 2009, & 2008
3. Winner of Citywealth Asian Family Office of the Year, 2011
4. Ranked 2nd by Private Banker International as the Outstanding Wealth Manager for Family Office Services Globally - 2011 &2009
Job Description :
Analyst/Associate Investment Banking for the advisor/relationship team which will include:
- Prepare high quality financial models, pitch-books, information memorandums, presentations, & other communication materials for clients and investors. Respond to on-going investor queries on live deals
- Interact with clients/entrepreneurs on a daily basis, understand their key concerns and address them with colleagues, modify & incorporate in deal messaging accordingly
- Work on deal closure documents including term sheets, SSA, SHA and other legal documents
- Help clients streamline their overall data packet, including but not limited to their MIS, historical financials, other company related information.
- Build industry and company investment thesis: Conduct research & analysis on different industries, competitive dynamics, macro-factors, and positioning of different players within the chosen industry.
Candidate Profile :
- Should be full time MBA/PGDM, with specialization in Finance or equivalent/ B. Com - Economic Hons.
- Should have considerable skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills and be a team player.
- Should be a self-starter; focused and driven to succeed; result orientated.
- Organized and disciplined with ability to manage expectations.
- Should have the DNA for client centricity and quality.