CEO at Looper Development Services Private Limited
Views:287 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Client Account Manager - Software Industry (5-15 yrs)
Client Account Manager(Software)
Client Account Manager at Acheron will define the relationship between the business and the customers. The main objective is to manage a group of customers (Accounts) ensuring retention and growth in them through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies.
- Retention and Expansion within existing customer accounts is the primary responsibility
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to serve and motivate key accounts to stay with the business.
- Maintain an updated sales funnel and participate in regular sales reviews and conducts analysis that influence account-specific decision making
- Remain responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the customer's needs on an ongoing basis, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that are up to the business' standards.
- Advise customers on strategic initiatives and roadmaps aligned with executive vision.
- Identify and evaluate the business opportunities by keeping an eye out for business best practices, trends, and principals that will enable the key account team to keep the customers satisfied.
- Implement Sales strategies that lead to high customer satisfaction, hence, building awareness and credibility with the existing customers.
- Take part in the strategic account planning process in which the financial targets, performance objectives, account management standards and critical milestones over specific periods of time are to be decided.
- Plays an analytical role to prepare detailed proposals/quotes depending on each customer's requirements.
- Will be responsible to prepare pricing documentation for the business's products/services.
- Manage customer relationships and provide engagement oversight, Identify and develop project opportunities with existing customers.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Stay collaborative with the customer support and resource management departments in an effort to meet the account performance objectives as well as the key accounts' expectations through complimentary cross-functional efforts.
- The ideal applicant should have at least 5+ years of Key Account Management experience in managing customer accounts for consulting related services and related revenue
- Enthusiasm in customer interaction and passion to understand problems and solve them for customers
- Background in business, marketing, or communications, LinkedIn presence, blogs/Vlogs are an added advantage
- Should have demonstrated a great deal of sales experience, possessing an ability to drive sales and having met and even exceeded YoY targets in their accounts
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationship
- Assertive communicator and skilled in communicating effectively via presentations, documents and emails
- Good knowledge on the best practices, market trends, consumer trends, and the competitive environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis, being able to identify profitable sales opportunities and the development of financially viable long-term key account plans
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success journey and Account Retention
- Europe and US exposure will be an added advantage
- Should be from the Software industry.