Founder at Shadow Lune
Views:207 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Client Account Manager - Software (10-17 yrs)
Acheron Software is an enterprise information management (EIM) software and services company. We are an OpenText partner, specializing in OpenText product orchestration and management, particularly across digital asset management, AppWorks, content management, etc.
Apart from partnering with OpenText, we also independently offer products and solutions for process discovery, cloud-agnostic management services, QA automation, microservices, container technologies, DevOps, and more.
We provide intelligent, customized, and user friendly solutions to media & entertainment, video games, DVR, life sciences, energy, utilities, food & beverage, and manufacturing industries.
At Acheron, we ensure continuous customer success through extensive expertise, tailored applications, and diligent customer service.
At Acheron, we aim to provide solutions which are designed to help our Customers, take advantage of the Opportunities offered thorough digital revolution. We connect information across the enterprise with the people and systems with our Products, services and User experiences. Our solutions which are on top of PSA, manages the entire content lifecycle with workflows and features for distribution and publishing the assets. Our PSA, further helps in automating the business process thereby fixing, the business challenges from a single platform.
Client Account Manager at Acheron will define the relationship between the business and the customers. The main objective is to manage a group of customers (Accounts) ensuring retention and growth in them through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies.
- Retention and Expansion within existing customer accounts is the primary responsibility
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to serve and motivate key accounts to stay with the business.
- Maintain an updated sales funnel and participate in regular sales reviews and conducts analysis that influence account-specific decision making
- Remain responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the customer's needs on an ongoing basis, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that are up to the business' standards.
- Advise customers on strategic initiatives and roadmaps aligned with executive vision.
- Identify and evaluate the business opportunities by keeping an eye out for business best practices, trends, and principals that will enable the key account team to keep the customers satisfied.
- Implement Sales strategies that lead to high customer satisfaction, hence, building awareness and credibility with the existing customers.
- Take part in the strategic account planning process in which the financial targets, performance objectives, account management standards and critical milestones over specific periods of time are to be decided.
- Plays an analytical role to prepare detailed proposals/quotes depending on each customer's requirements.
- Will be responsible to prepare pricing documentation for the business's products/services.
- Manage customer relationships and provide engagement oversight, Identify and develop project opportunities with existing customers.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Stay collaborative with the customer support and resource management departments in an effort to meet the account performance objectives as well as the key accounts' expectations through complimentary cross-functional efforts.
- The ideal applicant should have at least 5+ years of Key Account Management experience in managing customer accounts for consulting related services and related revenue
- Enthusiasm in customer interaction and passion to understand problems and solve them for customers
- Background in business, marketing, or communications, LinkedIn presence, blogs/Vlogs are an added advantage
- Should have demonstrated a great deal of sales experience, possessing an ability to drive sales and having met and even exceeded YoY targets in their accounts
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationship
- Assertive communicator and skilled in communicative effective via presentation, documents and emails
- Good knowledge on the best practices, market trends, consumer trends, and the competitive environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis, being able to identify profitable sales opportunities and the development of financially viable long-term key account plans
- Experience in analysing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success journey and Account Retention
- Europe and US exposure will be an added advantage
- Should be from the Software industry.