Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:1133 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Client Account Director - Investment Banking - BPS Firm (16-26 yrs)
Client Account Director - Investment Banking
This position is for leading the P&L of one of the largest IB clients with an Indian BPS organisations.
Qualifications : MBA Mandatory
- Should have managed P&L of/ for an IB client.
- Experience in the entire chain of Investment Banking/ Capital Market Operations would be an advantage.
- The role demands strong operational rigour, understanding of Capital Market and industry landscape, experience of leading large teams spread in multiple locations and ability to work in high pressure environment.
- The role will be responsible for Account Delivery, profitability, CSAT, ESAT and growth.
- Good project management skills with analytical & research skills is a pre-requisite for this role.
- This role also requires the ability to work independently with diverse & global teams interact confidently with the Senior Leadership team.