ClickPost - Product Manager - Customer Success Analytics - Supply Chain Domain (1-5 yrs)
ClickPost is looking to hire 'Product Manager' for Logistics/Customer Success Analytics
- Ideal candidate should have Engineering background, strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand technology use-cases.
- The role is ideal for candidates aiming to fast-track into a senior role in e-com industry/planning to start their own startup in future.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Good command over Excel is a must (Important)
- The candidate would work towards deriving logistics insights for e-commerce clients based on their data, come up with potential areas of business transformation, present the findings to clients, get feedback on product improvement and work with tech team to implement new features, and measure product usage on ongoing basis.
Day-to-day responsibilities would involve:
- Analyze large sets of data on excel to derive insights (40%)
- Present findings to client (30%)
- Ideate & implement new product features (20%)
- Drive adoption (10%)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.