ClickPost - Account Executive - Saas (3-15 yrs)
About the company
Clickpost is Asia's fastest growing Logistics Intelligence Platform working with leading retailers across India (including 6 Unicorns) to help them manage 120+ Logistics partners via a single API gateway.
We help our customers manage their 3PL (3rd party logistics) partners, track shipments in real time, predict delays and solve escalations in a proactive manner.
We are funded by Times Internet, Rebright partners and other marquee investors and are profitable. We have grown 5x in past 1 year
What does the job involve?
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them
- Be accountable for the attainment of new customer acquisition targets.
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Handle End to End sales cycle from Product demo to closing the deal
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities
- Establish best practices and processes for enterprise sales in E-commerce, Retail and International geographies
- Work closely with product team to understand the product USP, formulate pitching strategy and brand positioning while communicating business requirements to product team for continuous product innovation
- Engage with CXOs of leading enterprises in consultative sales
- Actively participate in creating supporting material, including case studies, industry reports and customer success material
- What are we looking for?
1. 2+ years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
2. Entrepreneurial self-starter and manager/coach
3. Hands-on experience with consultative sales
4. Proven track record of success
5. Excellent communication skills, especially executive-level communication and the ability to tell a compelling story
6. Ability to see the strategic importance of technology and educate the client
7. Willingness to travel as and when required (though not right now)
8. You are analytical and process-driven. You are practical in your approach and know how to trade off between scope, quality, and speed.