Manager HR at ClearTrail Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:198 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ClearTrail Technologies - Content Strategy Manager (8-12 yrs)
In our endeavor to build, implement & drive our go-to-market content strategy through online as well as offline channels, we are looking for a Content Strategy Manager who, through high quality & relevant content, will enroll our customers, ranging from local investigative units to national security agencies into the vision of ClearTrail as their trusted technology provider for national security.
The successful candidate will drive the inbound funnel for ClearTrail. You will work on deeply understanding the customers- mindset, their needs, challenges, motivations & buying decisions, and design content that can powerfully augment their buying journey. This will include (but not limited to) attracting site traffic, converting relevant traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to open up high quality engagements that ClearTrail can best service to meet the needs of our prospects.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Championing content marketing strategy across the company
- Setting guidelines for the tone, style and voice of all brand content
- Setting editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to ClearTrail's owned digital assets (including whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, product videos, social channels, website, blogs etc.).
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Responsible for setting up a high performance team, hiring and mentoring them to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Plan, write and edit technology content for our customers and prospects that is in line with our capabilities ; ensure it is clear, compelling and appropriately distributed across our preferred channels of communicating with prospects, and adheres to a consistent brand philosophy.
- Adopting a thorough and most current understanding of the technologies & solutions being developed in ClearTrail, and reflecting the pitch through content collaterals at a defined cadence.
- Create content that is differentiated and engaging enough to draw in new audiences from the law enforcement & intelligence fraternity
- Use data, research and understanding of psychology to shape our client's narrative and create content experiences tailored to the company's target audience
- Leading the delivery of long-form thought leadership content projects for ClearTrail.
- Manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers- content.
- Measuring and analyzing what's working and what isn- t with regard to the brand's content marketing efforts for ClearTrail's target audience.
- Ensuring that the cadence with lead generation and Sales is done on a regular basis to identify areas of improvement that content can bring to the customer's journey.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.