Talent Acquisition at ClearTax
Views:194 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Cleartax - Strategic Account Manager (4-6 yrs)
At CLEAR(formerly known as ClearTax), we are on a mission to simplify financial lives for all Indians. We make delightful tax-based SaaS and financial service products for businesses and individuals which helps them save money and time. We are trusted by over 6 million Indians, more than 50,000 tax professionals, 1 million small businesses and 3,000 large enterprises. For small and large businesses, our product suite covers invoicing, GST, a range of managed services and credit. For tax professionals, we offer comprehensive GST, Income Tax and TDS solutions. For individuals, we offer tax and wealth management solutions.
1. Own and drive growth from a portfolio of 50-100 very large corporates.
2. Develop and implement a multi-year sales plan for each of the accounts to deliver Annual Recurring Revenues from these accounts across all of Cleartax offerings
3. Build deep relationships with CxOs (CFOs and CIOs) in the target accounts
4. Become a trusted advisor to CXOs by understanding their business needs and appropriately construct solutions using ClearTax suite of products to deliver business value to clients
5. Develop deep expertise on existing and new offerings of Cleartax and facilitate building of detailed customized pitches and proposals.
6. Navigate target client organizations (end users, influencers, decision makers) and manage the end to end sales cycles within defined timeline
7. Gather competitive landscape insights and help distinctively position Cleartax's USP to ensure deal closure.
8. Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection.
9. Cultivate alliances and partnerships (e.g. Systems Integrators, CA firms) where required to drive deeper penetration of target accounts
10. Work closely with product and customer success teams to deliver promised value to target clients
11. Identify potential cross sell and upsell opportunities by collaborating with product/ customer success teams and continuously grow the client accounts to target revenue potential.
- 4+ years of experience, with proven capability of influencing stakeholders at different levels both internal and external.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience having worked in SaaS companies, working with senior leadership to develop and grow markets, with demonstrated success