Recruiter at Cleartax
Views:172 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cleartax - Solution Consultant - CA (1-4 yrs)
- You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support.
- Your role will be to manage a defined large account portfolio of targets to drive opportunities, relationships across the firm. You will work to develop your own network and relationships at the clients, understand their issues and, from that, develop solutions.
- The role will also involve managing a portfolio of regionally/ nationally based Corporate 'targets' to drive relationships, raise awareness of
- CLEARTAX's brand, create opportunities, oversee strategic proposals.
Key responsibilities :
- Being a customer facing person, presentable and ability to drive Client conversation.
- Bring ownership on table on account of all large corporates, where you decide the strategy to acquire the product to sell and support internal team.
- Work on a diverse portfolio of large accounts focused on creating relationships and new opportunities. A portfolio is likely to consist of 20-30 accounts.
- Spend quality time with client on conference calls and meeting client wherever the same is safe and feasible.
- Identify and gather information on new client issues through primary (face-to- face) meetings either in person or via video calls.
- Facilitate expansion of points of contact between Clear and the client.
- Personally lead development of those relationships where Clear has no existing relationship.
- Co-ordinate client relationship events and increased opportunity for Clear to work with the client.
- Understand Clear approach to managing the Client pipeline and converting opportunities.
- Focus on current issues to ensure that time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify Clear angle and develop a proposition to take to the client.
- Work with and across functions and functional partners to enhance Client acquisition efforts. Agree acquisition strategy to penetrate the account, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility at board level.
- Actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross functional solutions. Ensure major opportunities/actions from account plans are reviewed and regularly challenged Coach teams in sales/proposal best practice.
- Build a strong and extensive external network, raising your profile with key businesses and multipliers, including sector specialists' lawyers.
- Leverage CLEARTAX network by encouraging and facilitating cross functional involvement.
- Act as a focal point for communications between the client and CLEARTAX team. Leverage the internal talent pool by securing the best people for your clients.
- Facilitate communication among team members; develop client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion among the CST.
- Bring new ideas and methods to accounts and liaise with other account team members to ensure that best practice is shared, client and regional intelligence is communicated, and the team has a good understanding of what services are selling well.
- Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.