Senior Recruiter at ClearTax
Views:221 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ClearTax - Social Media Manager (3-6 yrs)
A company simplifying the financial lives of Indians
At ClearTax, we- re passionate about building solutions that make finances easy. We offer services that help individuals and businesses save taxes, ease complex tax subjects, gain an edge in Indian financial markets, and more. If you share our passion for simplifying the financial lives of Indians, we'd love for you to join us.
The Role :
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! In this role, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall social media marketing strategy & execution, ensuring that the brand and business goals are met.
Experience - 4 to 6 years, Full time
- Build Brand Presence: Build a strong social media presence of the brand on all platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YT, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. through identifying audience interests and actively posting relevant content. To be measured by the brand's share of voice, quality of user engagement & incremental followers.
- Platform level growth plan: Create platform-specific content strategies to drive aggregate social media follower base showing aggressive growth of 5 to 10x in a year.
- Subject Matter Authority: With the help of regular, insightful & informative content, establish brand's authority as an expert for its audience - individuals, businesses & tax experts. This content would become the primary reason for the audience to follow/subscribe to the brand channel.
- Engage Audience: Creating a successful two-way communication channel between the brand and the audience, understanding audience insights, deriving their interests and need gaps. Engaging with them consistently by answering their comments, conducting polls, Q&A sessions, etc. This would help in driving the overall brand engagement rate.
- Trends & Key Moments: Ride on key trends and create relevant brand moments to engage with the larger audience following that trend, beyond the brand's own follower base. Create brand visibility and instant top of mind recall for the brand among own audience.
- Influencer Marketing: Create influencer marketing strategy for key products and events, engage with relevant influencers to drive brand awareness, product adoption and gain audience base.
- Brand Content Properties: Create & execute social media calendar with various content properties throughout the week, including category posts for various products & features. Work with creative team to ideate & create assets for respective social media platforms. Ensure that the creative is visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
- Brand Reputation Management: Closely monitor & drive reputation management with the help of respective experts, by addressing audience queries & grievances. Maximize positive brand sentiment & establish a standard response set.
- Reporting & Insights: Track, analyze and report metrics of platform wise social media campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement, using social media marketing tools.
Who are we looking for?
- 4-6 experience in social media marketing role
- Strong understanding of each social media platform and best practices
- Proficient in marketing tools like Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing organization
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skill