ClearTax - Senior Product Manager - Mobile Applications - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (5-12 yrs)
Traits for the ideal candidate would include: strong ownership and customer focus, bias for action, creativity, analytical, detail oriented and able to drive projects through to completion. Will have the ability to identify and drive growth opportunities for the businesses, enforce deadlines, work within tight timelines, and present ideas clearly. We are looking for candidates who will enjoy having a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems that may require solutions to be created and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfilment, and business leaders.
In this role you will
- Launch mobile app features/products on a regular basis.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Develop new products and enhance existing products
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
The Senior Product Manager (Mobile) should have: -
- 4+ years of product management experience consumer platforms with extensive experience in mobile applications.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business / product requirements.
- Proven leadership experience in managing projects, products and services.
- Extremely passionate about providing a good customer experience with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgment.
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment, with proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards.
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Engineering or MBA from a tier 1 college or start-up Founder
- 4-10 years working as a Product Manager, preferably in mobile platforms.