Recruiter at Cleartax
Views:554 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cleartax - Senior Email Marketing Manager (3-6 yrs)
A company simplifying the financial lives of Indians
At ClearTax, we're passionate about building solutions that make finances easy. We offer services that help individuals and businesses save taxes, simplify complex tax subjects, gain an edge in Indian financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy & execution, ensuring that the business goals are met.
- Execute email marketing campaigns including setup and design, content creation, proofreading, testing, approvals, scheduling and implementation
- Perform database segmentation, identify target audiences, create email lists, purge non-deliverable addresses, opt-outs and recipients unlikely to engage
- Ensure that email creative is visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
- Manage CRM and other marketing tools to ensure that actions taken on emails (form submissions, registrations) trigger the proper workflows - automated email confirmations, notifications, etc.
- Track, analyze and report metrics of email campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- A/B test subject lines and creative and build winning attributes into future email campaigns
- Use UTM tracking & review email heatmaps for improved email performance Create and maintain email marketing calendar
- Work with internal teams to make sure content is relevant and meaningful Monitor email marketing activity company-wide to ensure consistency, alignment and reduce over-emailing
- Ensure we keep our email sender score/domain authority within recommended levels
- Create and implement email policies and best practices
- Implement automated nurture and drip campaigns to keep subscribers engaged
- Plan, execute & experiment multi-touch email campaigns to increase sales funnel velocity and opportunity conversion
- Work with relevant third-party publications to manage and coordinate paid email campaigns
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 experience in an email marketing role, ideally at B2B/SAAS companies
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms like Hubspot, Outreach, Marketo, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Bitrix etc.
- Established relationships with major email providers and/or spam filtering companies
- Strong understanding of business email requirements and best practices
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing organization
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Role & Overall Relevance to the Organization:
Digital Activation strategy, refine and ensure the India CRM strategy is locally relevant for the India market. Set overall brand KPIs related to CRM, broadly sharing these KPIs and working across the brand to achieve. Work closely with key business units, CRM Managed Services partners & help them to bring key CRM strategies and plans to life, ensuring we meet their quarterly and yearly targets. The focus will be on consumer
acquisition and retention through the following key areas: database marketing, email marketing, SMS marketing, and strategy. This role will work closely with our Category team, Performance Marketing team, Product and Sales Team.
- Develop and drive the CRM strategy; bring the over-arching Digital Activation ambition to life via a progressive CRM strategy, ensuring that the brand takes a more consumer-centric approach to key activations.
- Develop a personalized communication strategy for ClearTax customers using email, SMS, Whatsapp app notifications, etc.
- Create seasonal plans; working in partnership with the global CRM team on strategy and seasonal plan development. Utilize local CRM/global's existing tools and agencies, supplementing when necessary.
- Drive collaboration with key business units to implement activations and deliver on quarterly/yearly consumer data acquisition targets.
- Manage the India SMS, Whatsapp, Email marketing and Managed Services operations team, collaborating with Category and relevant teams to meet key top lines sales targets and consumer data acquisition goals.
- Drive strategies and activations by utilizing data and insights to deliver a better understanding of consumer shopping behaviour
- Work with key technologies and tools to help in planning, activation, and analysis.
- Supervise key CRM partner agencies, manage the CRM department budget, proactively participate in key brand milestone meetings, and provide regular analysis and recaps.
- Act as an evangelizer for the dynamic content / personalization initiatives in the India market, assuring appropriate level of market buy-in and contribute to successfully drive personalization forward, by connecting content, data/analytical models and all relevant front-end channels.
- Assure that self and team Pro-actively collaborate in the co-creation process with the relevant global teams to create rich backlog across all the CRM products where the local team is contributing and together with global team drive timely and successful delivery of new functionalities & programs
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Segment customer databases and maintain lists of segmented customers.
- Responsible for end-to-end customer relationship management & operations.
- Formulate CRM strategy, Communication calendar & Engagement policy, CRM programs/campaigns and ensure to stay aligned with business objectives.
- Collaborate with online, offline channels & IT to get customer data.
- Manage P&L and ROI analysis
- Strategize, Design and implement cross-sell, up-sell models
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve the content and targeting for all customer communications including email, Whatsapp, SMS, app notifications, etc.
- Identify, acquire, and integrate new tools and technologies for marketing automation
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics
Experience, Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Hands on Experience in CRM / consumer engagement
- Experience working in a data-driven organization
- Solid understanding of consumer messaging and brand reputation.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking.
- Superior writing, research, presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Solid understanding of available CRM tools and platforms
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
- Strong written and verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Good data analytics hands-on experience with consumer analytics tools
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Experience in re-engagement and remarketing
- Familiar with Retail & E-Commerce process & systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.