ClearTax - Project Manager (2-6 yrs)
Product Manager - I/II
- ClearTax is in a mission of simplifying financial lives of Indians. Clearly, Product & Engineering excellence is what defines us and we stand for, and the opportunity is to design products that will shape ClearTax vision.
- Our Product Managers set the vision for ClearTax's growing family of products. They are responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our users and our business, Product Managers balance varied perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- You will work with business & customers in formulating vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Co-own the P&L alongside with business
Required Qualification :
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 2-6 years working as a Product Manager
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.