Senior Recruiter at Cleartax
Views:1730 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
ClearTax - Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst (1-6 yrs)
ClearTax isn't just the market leader in Income Tax filing for Consumers and B2B compliance SaaS - we are a fast growing startup of smart, ambitious, hard-working individuals whose singular vision is to Simplify Financial Lives in India.
We are a technology company whose products include:
- The largest income-tax return filing platform for consumers and CAs in India - this is our flagship product where our journey really began.
- The largest platform for business and CA firms to do their GST compliance in India, with users ranging from small businesses to large publicly-listed enterprises.
- A fast-growing investments platform for mutual fund investments.
And more : financial services, TDS, business intelligence & reporting, billing, etc.
- We will touch & simplify the financial lives of millions of Indians and businesses along the way, and transform the way Indians manage their finances.
- Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Must have worked as product analyst (preferable)/business analyst for at least 3+ years with at least 1 year of SQL experience and 1 year of any BI tool experience.
Job Skills & Requirement:
Cleartax Analytics is all about creating an impact on the Consumers and thus the Business by leveraging the rich, high volume and variety of data we capture. With that in mind, the team is looking for someone who has all of the following skills or someone who has many of these skills but are keen to build on these skills.
Problem Definition and Solutioning :
- Ability to understand context, objective, scope of a problem statement
- Ability to convert a business problem into an analytical problem and thus define clear quantitative objectives of a problem statement.
- Ability to plan for detailed steps for reaching the solution and make good estimates on efforts
Technical Skills :
- Has good understanding of Database and the Data Pipeline
- Has the ability to write complex, scalable and optimized SQL queries for building flat tables, preparing metrics and reports.
- Has the ability to develop easy to understand, insightful and appealing visualizations from the results of an analysis or report.
- Has strong knowledge of statistics and design of experiments.
- Has an exposure to data instrumentation process
Creating Impact from Data :
- Shows strong consumer centricity while building solutions and identifying problem statements
- Has the Ability to create relevant KPIs for Business Monitoring and Improvement
- Has the ability to create Recommendations and Insights from Data for Business Metrics Improvement
- Can represent the results in a fashion which communicates the insights and recommendations clearly and crisply
- Can travel that extra mile of recommendation to implementation
Stakeholder Management :
- Ensures timely delivery of Projects/Tasks
- Ensures Quarterly/Monthly and Weekly Work Plans are aligned and agreed with stakeholders
Learning and Development :
- Documents projects/tasks in a fashion which can be reused for learning or replication
- Can contribute to Organisational Learning by conducting team learning sessions
- Shows Active Participation in Learning Sessions for personal learning & development