ClearTax - Manager - Public Relations & Corporate Communications (5-7 yrs)
- 5-7 years of high-quality experience in Marketing, PR & Corp Comm
- Experience and/or qualification in the finance is highly preferred
- Possesses extensive media relations across India
- Strong communication skills with a natural flair for writing and speaking
- Proven ability in Team, Stakeholder & Program Management
- Takes ownership and shows a great deal of accountability
- Excellent analytical skills & structured thinking capability
- Attention for detail and is quality conscious
- Is able to work efficiently in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment
- Strong articulation skills to influence and manage business leaders, media and partners
- Is willing to learn and eager to grow with one of India's fastest-growing Fin-Tech startups
- Good knowledge of MS Office (excellent Powerpoint & Excel Skills)
- Degree from a reputed institute is preferred
- Ideate, plan and implement the PR, internal & external communications strategy for ClearTax
- Develop and oversee all of the elements of a PR program including proactive story generation, news releases, thought leadership pieces, media query responses, reputation management, crisis management etc.
- Liaising with journalists, anchors, other media professionals, PR agency and other relevant industry associations for media opportunities
- Maintain and strengthen existing media relationships and build new media contacts - travel as necessary
- Drive and execute media events, product launches, briefings, speakership opportunities, etc.
- Build awareness among both B2B and B2C customers and stakeholders of ClearTax through extensive media presence and communication.
- Maximize positive coverage about ClearTax and its products
- Monitor, report and improve relevant PR & communications metrics
- Partner with HR and help build a strong employer brand both internally and externally