HR Manager at ClearTax
Views:2368 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
ClearTax - Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-6 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Understand ClearTax suite of products and confidently demo to CFOs and Tax Heads of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Be able to map the account (end users, influencers, decision makers) and plan the sales process from initial demo to closure within a defined timeline
- Get insights on competition and position Cleartax USP's to ensure we come out on top as part of the evaluation
- Build rapport with potential accounts, explaining existing and new capabilities, preparing detailed customized proposals and constantly engaging with them
- Be able to negotiate and close deals in the face of stiff competition
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection
- Be able to generate own leads when required - via cold calling, referrals.
- Constantly read up on tax topics, be up to date on tax advances and product specifics.
- Accomplish the organizational mission of creating a deep impact in the way businesses handle their taxes.
- Ensure customer success post go live and hand over to key account management team in a smooth manner
- Feedback important features and customer needs into the roadmap
- You have experience selling to corporates/businesses in India and have a proven track record meeting and exceeding targets
- You're familiar with how SaaS products are sold
- You have the hunger to constantly learn and innovate.
- 2-6 years of experience
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, be able to convince prospects