ClearTax - Enterprise Sales Role (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for a self-motivated team sales manager to join our Enterprise Sales team to scale the growth of our business with Enterprises across India. A field based sales manager who is responsible to grow B2B business within the Enterprise (>100 cr revenue) market space for India.
Key responsibilities :
- Understand ClearTax suite of products and confidently demo to CFOs and Tax Heads of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Be able to map the account (end users, influencers, decision makers) and plan the sales process from initial demo to closure within a defined timeline
- Get insights on competition and position Cleartax USP's to ensure we come out on top as part of the evaluation
- Build rapport with potential accounts, explaining existing and new capabilities, preparing detailed customized proposals and constantly engaging with them
- Be able to negotiate and close deals in the face of stiff competition
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection
- Be able to generate own leads when required - via cold calling, referrals.
- Constantly read up on tax topics, be up to date on tax advances and product specifics.
- Accomplish the organizational mission of creating a deep impact in the way businesses handle their taxes.
- Ensure customer success post go live and hand over to key account management team in a smooth manner
- Feedback important features and customer needs into the roadmap
- 0-2 years of experience
- You have experience selling to corporates/businesses in India and have a proven track record meeting and exceeding targets
- You're familiar with how SaaS products are sold
- You have the hunger to constantly learn and innovate.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, be able to convince prospects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.