Senior Recruiter at ClearTax
Views:892 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
ClearTax - Enterprise Field Sales Role (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a self-motivated enterprise sales manager to join our Enterprise Sales team to scale the growth of our business with Enterprises across India. A field based sales manager who is responsible to grow B2B business within the Enterprise (>100 cr revenue) market space for India.
Key responsibilities :
- Understand ClearTax suite of products and confidently demo to CFOs and Tax Heads of Fortune 500 and High Turnover Indian companies.
- Be able to map the account (end users, influencers, decision makers) and plan the sales process from initial demo to closure within a defined timeline
- Get insights on competition and position Cleartax USP's to ensure we come out on top as part of the evaluation
- Build rapport with potential accounts, explaining existing and new capabilities, preparing detailed customized proposals and constantly engaging with them
- Be able to negotiate and close deals in the face of stiff competition
- Co-ordinate and close all contractual documentation for closure and revenue collection
- Be able to generate own leads when required - via cold calling, referrals.
- Constantly read up on tax topics, be up to date on tax advances and product specifics.
- Ensure customer success post go live and hand over to key account management team in a smooth manner
- Feedback on important features and customer needs into the roadmap
- Regularly update the sales data in CRM for tracking and analysis purpose
- Experience in selling to corporates/businesses in India and have a proven track record
- Should have the hunger to constantly learn and innovate.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, be able to convince prospects
- Strong consultative selling ability
- Ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end
- Knowledge of strategic account sales techniques and processes including understanding customer needs, overcoming objections, developing business cases, negotiating and closing complex deals
BBA/B-Tech/B Com (MBA Preferred)