Head - Talent Acquisition at ClearTax
Views:981 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
ClearTax - Director - Product Management (8-15 yrs)
- At ClearTax (www.cleartax.in), we are on a mission to simplify financial lives for all Indians. We are India's leading fintech company, helping individuals, tax practitioners and businesses master taxes and save money and time through hassle-free filings.
- We build 100% cloud-based secure, smart and yet simple to use advanced financial products. We are trusted by over 5M individuals, 80,000 tax practitioners, 600,000 small businesses and 1,200 large businesses and hence, we trust only the experts to build them for you.
- Designed by over 60 in-house chartered accountants and over 200 engineers, our products help derive maximum tax savings with maximum ease in under 7 minutes. For individuals, we offer IT returns filing, mutual fund investments and expert assisted services. For tax professionals, we offer comprehensive GST, ITR and TDS filing solutions. For small and large businesses, our product suite covers GST, e-Waybill, e-Invoicing and a range of ClearTax managed services. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for a quick demo.
- We love to stay ahead of the curve, believe in continuous improvement and pre-empt regulatory changes. This helped us be 100% ready with new GST and e-Invoicing regimes in advance. And staying true to our DNA, we are developing solutions to simplify finances further, beyond taxation and compliance.
- We were incubated in Y Combinator and are funded by Silicon Valley investors, including PayPal co-founders Peter Theil's Founders Fund, Max Levchin and Scott Banister - an early investor in Facebook and Uber. We initially raised $15.5M with investors including Sequoia Capital and SAIF Partners. In October 2018, we raised $50M in series B funding from Composite Capital.
- We know where we want to be and are well-equipped with capital and a passionate team, to continue our growth and product journey.
Role: Director - Product Management, ClearTax
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- Designers will become your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- You will work with business & customers in formulating vision, roadmap, and goals for a suit of product
- Co-own the P&L alongside with business
- You will, hire, guide and lead product managers
Required Qualification :
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 8+ years working as a Product Manager
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have lead teams
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment