Senior Recruiter at ClearTax
Views:385 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
ClearTax - Compliance Manager - Taxation - CA/CS (2-5 yrs)
At ClearTax, we are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to compliance on Direct and Indirect taxes, Labour laws and Secretarial compliances. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies on compliances
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports, compliance calendar for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the Direct and Indirect Taxes, Experience in Secretrial compliance.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to - see- the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- CA/CS with 2 plus years of experience in Big 4 or any other firms.