Principal Recruiter at ClearTax
Views:811 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
ClearTax - Category Lead - IIM/ISB/XLRI/MDI/FMS/SP Jain (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Category Lead to manage a category of product for our company. You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
- Responsible for the overall strategy of the product/service super category, driving business growth and achieving volume and revenue targets for the category
- Understand the super category in depth to oversee TP creation and research the product/services category basis the need of the customers and market analysis
- Oversee category managers to ensure that the products placed on the site are relevant to the category, provide correct and relevant information to the buyers following a standardised frame and are appropriately priced
- Oversee communication development and the creation and execution of marketing, promotion and merchandising plans for the different categories
- Drive key vendor relationship for the super category, identifying strategic partners and negotiating better terms of trade and deals for customers
- Define metrics and KPIs to monitor performance, set goals and measure success of the reporting teams
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the competent authority from time to time
Shared Responsibilities :
Coordinate with seller cluster management team to ensure sufficient supplier base is maintained across all regions, customer segments and price points including sufficient MSE/local suppliers
- Liaise with BI & Analytics team to drive super category growth by analyzing data and monitoring relevant market conditions.
- Work with Analytics team and Pricing CoE to determine optimal pricing through analysis of sales trends and competitors.
- Minimum 6 - 9 years experience in the e-commerce space as a vendor/category manager or similar role of which at least 6 years leadership experience managing teams
- Experience managing multiple categories and seller base of greater than 1000 sellers preferred - Full time post graduate in management from tier-1 college program (IIMs/ISB/XLRI/MDI/FMS/SP Jain and others within top 502 )
- Strong marketing bent of mind and technical and consumer understanding for the super category
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and fast paced high growth environment