Senior Recruiter at Cleartax
Views:1882 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
ClearTax - Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
This is a high ownership role where you will be working directly with different functional SPOC's for driving performance for particular category. You will be working on Sales incentive planning, solving critical business problems, analyzing data for business insights, developing KPIs and providing strategic inputs for performance improvement.
- Graduation from Tier 1 Colleges such as IITs, NITs, BITS, SRCC, LSR etc and Immediate joiners would be preferred
Job Skills & Requirement :
ClearTax Analytics is all about creating an impact on the Consumers and thus the Business by leveraging the rich, high volume and variety of data we capture. With that in mind, the team is looking for someone who has all of the following skills or someone who has many of these skills but are keen to build on these skills.
Problem Definition and Solutioning :
- Ability to understand context, objective, scope of a problem statement - Ability to convert a business problem into an analytical problem and thus define clear quantitative objectives of a problem statement.
- Ability to plan for detailed steps for reaching the solution and make good estimates on efforts
- Expertise in data analysis and visualization; highly proficient in MS Excel, SQL, Python and Tableau
- Strong business understanding & good analytical skills
Creating Impact from Data:
- Shows strong consumer centricity while building solutions and identifying problem statements
- Has the Ability to create relevant KPIs for Business Monitoring and Improvement
- Has the ability to create Recommendations and Insights from Data for Business Metrics Improvement
- Can represent the results in a fashion which communicates the insights and recommendations clearly and crisply
- Can travel that extra mile of recommendation to implementation
- Ensures timely delivery of Projects/Tasks
- Ensures Quarterly/Monthly and Weekly Work Plans are aligned and agreed with stakeholders
- Can contribute to Organizational Learning by conducting team learning sessions
- Shows Active Participation in Learning Sessions for personal learning& development