ClearTax - Associate Director - Marketing - IIT/IIM (7-13 yrs)
Associate Director (CA, SMB & Enterprise) :
ClearTax a product by Defmacro Software Pvt Ltd (https://cleartax.in) is India's leading fintech company. We are a technology company helping people and businesses with tax, compliance and mutual fund investments. We were incubated in Y Combinator and are funded by Silicon Valley investors, including PayPal co-founders Peter Theil's Founders Fund, Max Levchin and also by Scott Banister, who was an early investor in Facebook and Uber.
ClearTax initially raised $15.5 Million with investors including Sequoia Capital and SAIF Partners. In October 2018, we raised $50 million in series B funding from Composite Capital to continue the good work and improve our products and services which include income tax filing, GST software and mutual fund investments.
Our aim is to delight our customers with simplicity, accuracy and getting rid of the notion that taxes are complex. We are a fast-growing company in the sector and are looking for talented like-minded individuals to join our mission in simplifying taxes for Indians.
Job Description :
- Build strong Brand, Activation and Communication Marketing
- Person should come from very strong marketing and IIT/IIM background. He or she should come from strong brand experience.
Brand Marketing :
1. Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
2. Define product strategies and road maps
3. Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
4. Develop sales tools and collateral's
5. Develop effective product positioning in the market
6. Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
7. Develop mid-term plan and financial analyses
8. Brief and train sales personnel
9. Launch and oversee advertising and media planning
10. Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products
Activation Marketing :
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Develop, leverage and deploy regional and local Brand solutions to upscale sales teams to approach clients with multi-faceted media propositions.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales.
Communication Marketing :
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share
- Commissioning or conducting market research
- Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation
- Developing pricing and budgeting strategies
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams from creative, IT and production to product and marketing - to produce effective promotional materials
- Coordinating with and managing agency partner
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Obtaining necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions
- Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines.
- Person should come from very strong marketing and IIT/IIM background.
- He or she should come from strong brand experience.