HR Executive at ClearDekho Eyewear Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1510 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
ClearDekho - Retail Head (10-15 yrs)
Designation : Retail Head
Job description :
- Managing all ClearDekho optical retail outlets and a team of all optometrists, store managers, Assistant sales managers and sales managers PAN India.
- Allocating, incentivising and achieving monthly sales target for all stores.
- Sales & Optical training to all TM/Store managers/Optometrist
- Forecasting and Planning optoms and managers forupcoming stores and taking interviews.
- Planning BTL/ATL marketing campaigns with marketing team to boost sales.
- Strategizing & executing digital, affiliate & other online channels for branding and footfall generation on retail.
- Coordinate with franchise, operations, procurement & marketing team to ensure and achieve the required scale of business on monthly basis goals and targets.
Keywords : Retail sales, Sales, Direct Sales, Team Lead.
Location of Job : Sector-13, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
Annual salary :
Min : 12LPA
Candidate profile :
- Extreme Sales orientation
- Extremely good with numbers & highly analytical (95% + in CAT Quant/DI/LR)
- Good with MS office & communication skills
- 10+ years of relevant experience (should include retail experience)
- Run his own startup/worked in startup
Qualification : GRADUATE/ANY GRADUATE, MBA
Company Profile :
Cleardekho is India's Leading Budget Eyewear Brand.- The platform uniquely blends both online & offline shopping experiences to provide standardized & consistent affordable optical solution to anyone, anywhere. Company is addressing a major need-gap by improving accessibility of affordable eyeglasses across Tier 3, Tier 4 & Tier 5 towns & cities to facilitate provision of affordable optical solution to the low income mass market population across the country. Cleardekho pioneers transformation of local unorganized optical retail market into Cleardekho branded retail stores.-
The company envisions to standardize 80% unorganized optical market and provides $7(Rs.500)- high quality eyeglasses through both online & offline channels making the product accessible & super affordable for the mass market consumers across India. The brand strongly believes in exponential impact of a simple pair of eyeglasses on the lives of 250mn (25cr) people living in small towns/cities and don't have access to high quality affordable eyeglasses. Wearing glasses help to improve work productivity and also has direct impact on the vision which helps people to see clearly and live clearly.
As per WHO study, India loses $37B (Rs.2600cr) in work productivity due to poor vision of population at the bottom of the pyramid. Glasses help kids to see clearly and improve the level of learning in classroom which in turn helps them to get better educated. Business model of working with the optometrists in small towns/cities also has huge impact in improving the business of small scale business owners across India and helps boost economic activity for entire community. This also impacts in increase of employment and create micro-entrepreneurs.