TA Lead at Clear
Views:1872 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Clear - Regional Manager - Enterprise Sales (8-15 yrs)
Regional Manager - Enterprise Sales (Fintech)
- CimplyFive Corporate Secretarial Services Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of Clear, headquartered at Bangalore, has the vision to be the de-facto automation platform for corporate secretarial practice in India providing solutions for both listed and unlisted companies.
- Established in 2014 by five ethically inspired promoters who have a rich experience in corporate governance, CimplyFive has a comprehensive range of SaaS (Software as a Service) based solutions for listed, unlisted-private and public companies, under the brand BLISS (Board Leaders Integrated Software Solution).
- In a short period of time, CimplyFive has built up an impressive marquee clientele with more than 100 subscribers who use it for around 1000 companies.
- CimplyFive is looking for a young dynamic and talented individual to be part of the Business
- Development team and assume responsibility for generating business for BLISS and its variants, by reaching out to listed and unlisted companies in India.
- Generate leads from various sources, connecting with the Company Secretaries / CFOs of enterprises; either through references and/or cold calls and schedule meeting (or e-meeting) for the domain person to demonstrate the product.
- Follow-up with the Company Secretary /Chief Finance Officer (CFO) to complete the sales
- Manage the Sales Funnel to meet individual sales target.
- Build and sustain relationships with top management (CXOs) and operational leadership to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and generate references.
- Channel customer feedback and insights to the product development team to improve the products and to identify areas for expansion.
The candidate should have:
- Completed their MBA with distinction
- An aptitude for sales and willingness to go out and meet people
- Quick grasp of the software's functions and utilities to explain it to the prospects when making the sales pitch
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English. Knowing the regional languages like Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Gujrati, and Hindi would be an advantage.
- We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated individual with confidence and ability to think out of the box to connect and interact the CXO team in large companies.
- On the personal front, the individual should be a good team player capable of working with peers in the product development and marketing teams to achieve business results.
Qualification: MBA in Marketing / Finance. Graduation in Commerce will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.