Clay Capital - Regional Manager - UnSecured Debt Funding (3-7 yrs)
Job Title : Regional Manager - UnSecured Debt Funding
STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES WITH SME BANKING & DSA HANDLING EXPERIENCE - WITH UNSECURED LENDING/NBFC BACKGROUND.
- Bachelors in commerce or MBA with Private banking experience
- A Solution seeking mindset & clarity of communication
- Extremely good network of DSA'S/NBFC/Bankers and Clientele across sectors
Experience : A minimum of 5 yrs of SME & Mid Corporate/Business banking experience in Unsecured Lending with Private banks/NBFC's.
- Ideal candidates with potential to manage the Unsecured Lending Division for the firm.
- Ability to Originate leads, perform credit analysis and Deal execution for - UnSecured Business Loans
Job role :
1) Ability to Originate and Sanction UnSecured Debt Funding Deals for MSME's and SME's
2) Develop the Private bankers/NBFC network of lenders
3) Liaise and coordinate the sanction process
4) Implement effective BD practices for Deal origination across Industry sectors.
Remuneration : Better than Banking Standard + Plus Profit share of the Division.