Clay Capital - Director - Startup/Venture Capital Funding (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Director - Startup/VC Funding
STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES WITH ATLEAST 5 YRS OF EXPERIENCE WITH INCUBATORS, VC FUNDS, STARTUP (PRE-SERIES) FUNDRAISING EXPERIENCE IN INDIA.
- Bachelors in commerce or MBA with Investment banking/VC experience
- A Solution seeking mindset & clarity of communication
- Excellent Industry network of VC funds, Incubators and VC Platforms
- A minimum, 5 yrs of Incubator, VC fund, Investment Banking experience in sourcing and fundraise execution
- Excellent understanding of the Industry sub-sectors, its Business models, Financial analysis and Due diligence metrics
- Network of sector specific PE, VC funds and their Investment propositions.
- Preference to expertise in Tech Startups and Healthcare sectors
Job Role :
1. Excellent understanding, network of VC/funds, Incubators and Business Intelligence of the VC sector
2. Excellent network among the VC and Startup platforms
2. Business Intelligence of New Funds launch, mandates, VC Investments trends
3. Expertise in creating IM, Valuations, Term Sheets
4. Thorough understanding for Deal structures and Investment models
5. Experience in handling fundraising to sector specific funds and Individual firms
6. Ability to structure secondary deals and Exit opportunities.
7. Develop a thorough BD plan towards strengthening the Industry presence and impactful marketing initiatives.
Remuneration : Better than Industry Standard + Plus Leadership role and Profit share for the Right candidate, who is a testament of Commitment, Capability and right moral values.