Clay Capital - Director - NBFC Funding (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Director - NBFC Funding
Strictly For Candidates With Investment Banking And NBFC Funding Experience
- Bachelors in commerce or MBA with Investment banking/NBFC experience
- A Solution seeking mindset & clarity of communication
- Excellent Industry network of NBFC's and AIF's
- A minimum, 5 yrs of Investment Banking experience in sourcing and funding the NBFC sector
- Excellent understanding of the NBFC sub-sectors, its Business models, Financial analysis and Due diligence metrics
- Network of atleast 50+ NBFC players and an understanding of their funding need/cycles.
Job Role :
1) Source and Originate NBFC Debt funding needs across sub-sectors (HFC's, MFI's, Consumer lending etc.)
2) Develop excellent network among AIF's, DFI's, PE funds, Foreign Lenders for appropriate NBFC Lending structures
3) Execute the transaction, with optimal structures and relevant Investment models
4) Develop a thorough BD plan towards strengthening the Industry presence and impactful marketing initiatives.
Remuneration : Better than Banking Standard + Plus Leadership role and Profit share for the Right candidate, who is a testament of Commitment, Capability and right moral values.