Clay Capital - Credit Manager - Debt Syndication (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Credit Manager - Debt Syndication
STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES WITH CREDIT EXPERIENCE - WITH PSU AND PRIVATE BANKS
- Bachelors in commerce or MBA with SME banking experience
- A Solution seeking mindset & clarity of communication
- Extremely good understanding of Credit structuring across Pharma, Manufacturing, Renewable energy & related SME sectors
- Good Network among PSU and Private banks to execute Debt syndication proposals
- A minimum of 5 yrs of SME Credit / Business banking experience with Private banks/PSU's.
- Ideal candidates with potential to head the Deal Execution/ Credit Division for the city.
Ability to Execute SME Debt Syndication Deals :
- Working Capital, Term loans
- Debt Refinancing/Takeover proposals
- Unsecured Debt
- Trade/Project finance requirements
- Foreign Debt/ECB's
Job role : Credit Appraisal / Deal Execution
1. Ability to Execute Debt syndication Deals for - SME & Mid Corporate sectors :
- Conventional needs, like working capital/Term loan requirements
- Debt Refinancing, Debt Takeover proposals
- Project finance requirements
- Offshore Debt/ECB's
Remuneration : Better than Banking Standard + Plus Leadership role and Profit share for the Right candidate, who is a testament of Commitment, Capability and good moral values.