Partner at Clay Capital
Views:613 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Clay Capital - Corporate Finance Manager - Deal Execution (7-12 yrs)
STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES WITH A PSU BANKING EXPERIENCE - WITH DEAL EXECUTION AND SANCTIONING BACKGROUND.
- Bachelors in commerce or MBA with excellent PSU/NBFC banking relationships
- A Solution seeking mindset & clarity of communication
- Good understanding of Financial statements and Industry/Business functions
Experience : A minimum of 7 yrs of Business banking experience with local banks preferably PSU's and expertise in structuring, sanctioning the Corporate finance proposals of SME's and mid-corporates.
- Working Capital loans
- Refinancing/Takeover of existing debt to cheaper rates
- Trade/Project finance solutions
Job Title : Corporate Finance Manager - Deal Execution
Job role :
1) Ability to fulfill Debt funding requirements from PSU/NBFC banks on behalf of SME clientele;
- Conventional needs, like working capital/Term loan requirements
- Expertise at Debt Refinancing, Debt Takeover and Project finance requirements
Remuneration : INR 25 Lakhs/Annum (Fixed & Variable component)
Plus Leadership role and Profit share for the Right candidate, who is a testament of Commitment, Capability and good moral values.