Classplus - Lead - Customer Success (4-8 yrs)
- Act as a Team Coach to help balance the Growth and Service mindset of CSMs, unlock more value for their customers, creating a virtuous circle that ensures mutual success.
- Own the CSM performance metrics wrt customer usage (e.g. retention, renewals, consumption) and satisfaction (e.g. net promoter score and other customer feedback) along with Revenue growth.
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team, and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbooks.
- Handle Customer escalations from time to time from your direct reportees and implement mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in other departments to ensure Customer Service of the highest possible standards
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people.
- Min 4 years of experience in handling Customer Success mandates.
- Must have experience in leading a team of Customer Success folks.
- Must have strong experience in driving Revenue Generation mandates from existing Customers.
- Must have strong communication and articulation skills.
- Experience in EdTech / SAAS startup is a plus.