Senior Manager - HR at Classplus
Views:1593 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Classplus - Lead - Business Analysis (2-4 yrs)
- What You'll Do (but not limited to the same)- : )
- Problem identification. Understand current business procedures, problems with those current procedures, and possible solutions that use current modeling technology. This includes data gathering and exploration, research into current industry trends, and what competitors might be doing
- Solve challenging data problems with cutting edge design and algorithms
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business. Define business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Understand and give business insights from data
What You'll Need-
- Design: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for design.
- Data pipeline: Strong understanding in SQL, Database. Experience in building data pipelines is a great plus. Love getting your hands dirty with the data implementing custom ETLs to shape it into information.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by customers, your attention to details leads to delightful user experience.
- Already has the experience of building BI dashboards and handling large amounts of data.
- Strong pattern recognition skills and figuring out a correlation through the data.
- Strong proficiency in working on databases like: SQL, Excel Macros, Pivots, Mongo DB, etc.
- Tools: BI tools like Tableau, or equivalent
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap etc.