Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bunch Microtechnologies Pvt Ltd
Views:529 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Classplus - Director - Category - Academics (5-7 yrs)
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a significant milestone in March last year when we secured "Series-D" funding.
As we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher. Do you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
Designation: Director Category (Academics)
What you'll do:
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute a data-driven growth strategy that leverages technology and innovation to achieve operational excellence and drive business growth.
- P&L Management: Take ownership of the Profit and Loss (P&L) management, optimizing resources and revenue streams to achieve financial targets.
- Growth Hacking: Lead and implement growth hacking strategies to rapidly scale the business, identifying and capitalizing on growth opportunities.
- Customer Experience: Champion the development of exceptional customer experiences, ensuring that our products/services meet and exceed customer expectations.
- KPI Design: Conceptualize and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track and measure the success of various initiatives and projects.
- Process Conceptualization: Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and streamline processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Operational Assessments: Conduct thorough assessments of business operations, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the Founders and senior leadership to align growth and strategy efforts with overall business objectives.
- Acquisitions: Scout, acquire and manage companies that have synergy with the existing business.
You should apply if you:
- Are an expert: Have 5-7 years of proven experience in strategy and planning with pedigree: IIT, IIM, NIT, etc.
- Bring your A-game: Proficient in P&L management, financial analysis, and budgeting. Have a data-driven mindset with a deep understanding of leveraging technology for growth.
- Know the yard: Have strong expertise in growth hacking strategies and tactics. Strategic thinker with a focus on execution and results.
- Have these X-factors: Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you're not an "employee" but a part of our "Clan". So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you're crushing it workwise. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you've been looking for!
It doesn't matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don't do Sirs and Ma'ams); you'll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers!
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.