Claimtherapist - Finance Controller - CA (3-5 yrs)
About The Company:
- Claimtherapist is India first independent insurance service platform, that aims to create an ecosystem to facilitate the seamless mediclaim journey of every patient. We are working hard to make healthcare accessible.
- In order to achieve our mission, we are expanding our team and are looking for Finance Controller.
Job role & responsibility :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Rank Holder) - 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in working in start-ups would have a definite advantage.
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions.
Should have experience & be able to handle the following :
- Controlling of Finance, Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Monitor all periodic financial reports & MIS
- Core Finance, General Accounting, General Ledger
- Treasury management
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Taxation, balance Sheet, closing, Financial Statements, Reporting
- Due diligence, Coordinate with the external auditors for statutory Audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.